Thursday, June 3, 2010

Aleesa & Casey

On May 22nd these two became husband and wife.. it was the most perfect day!
Not too hot, the sunshine popped out now and then (a little too much at times) and this wedding was flawless. I was with the ladies in the early am for hair and make-up, it was amazing to me the calm that surrounded all of them. This is not something I get to witness very often on a wedding day. Nobody was freaking out or scrambling- the whole day continued in this fashion.. It was amazing!

Aleesa & Casey are a really neat couple, so in love and in tune with one each other. It was evident during the day and with the speeches given this couple is surrounded by a supportive group of family an friends. It was an absolute honor to photograph their wedding and be a part of such a wonderful day. I hope to work with these families again, it was a blast!
PS: Big thanks to Dennis from ProTek Photography for being my second photog that day and the lovely Brittany, my assistant.





1 comment:

Laura said...

Beautiful...I love the profile photo.