Friday, October 8, 2010

Brandenburg maternity

What a great session! Laura allowed me to "practice" my technique for keeping momma comfortable during a nude maternity session. She said I did well :) We have decided not to post the nude pictures but instead give you these beautiful images to enjoy.
Documenting your pregnancy with a photo session is one of the best things you can do. We will not just take your every day static pictures.. Not here- your images will envoke the feelings of precious parenthood that you are about to embark on. Loving & soft images are a must. Being pregnant is probably the best feeling in the world. You are nuturing your soon to be child and the love that just flows from your body is incredible.

Thank you Laura & Tony for allowing me to capture this special time in your lives, I can not wait to see the little one.


No comments: